IFish.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm headed down to the B10 area tomorrow and Sunday and was looking for a recent report(preferably today) on how it's been around the Church hole and Astoria Bridge. Also, if there has been a good bite what time of the tide is it happening? Thanks.

·
Banned
27 Posts
It was a very good bite this AM between Buoys 10 & 11. There was also a shorter, but very good bite off wing jetty #5.

The fish are definately moving into the river.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sea Dog,

Thanks for the report. Was it predominantly silvers or did you see a good mix of URBs as well? Also, I assume you were using herring. What was the hot set up down there? Last year we were running divers with fish flash(just like everyone else) and did ok. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Fish the green line from the wood chip plant to Hammond.

We fished the bridge to Chinook last week up till this last monday...did well....
Then switched to the green line.....it's been very good... bouy 29-25 in the ship channel....this morning hit boat limits of 12 fish including 4 kings(to 26#) in 2 hours and 20 minutes.... chart. and chrome delta divers and med. chart. fishflashes w/ brined blue label Ballard bait herring ....18 to 24 pulls. :cheers:

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
cf, we run our Fish Flashes right off our Delta Divers....it's held together with heavy duolock snaps and beed chains....then a 5'-40# leader :cheers:

[ 08-23-2003, 08:45 PM: Message edited by: Rapid Robert ]

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I banged 2 15 pound hatchery Coho at the sawdust pile. Bouy 10 was a little rough, and crowded for me. I switched from herring to Alvins, and that was the ticket

·
Registered
247 Posts
Chub,
What color alvins were you using? I'm going to take the wife down on Monday and Tuesday. I fish cut plug most of the time. Alvins would be a little easyer with just the wife and I. Thanks for the info. Rich

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Chartrues hook side, chrome center, red tip. Was really working great!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts