IFish.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
22,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I gave Pop's report yesterday of a 30lb nook and 3 beautiful coho.

Today Pop's and Duckcall limited the boat in short order. 32 minutes flat. They could not keep rods in the water. Hey Ryan, green glo hootchies at 8 to 10 pulls!!!1 :laugh: In those 32 minutes they released 6 fish and kept 4. Now that is red hot fishing. :dance: (had to edit this after I got the complete story a few minutes ago. Misunderstood him on the ocean).

Also heard from Fishin Eddie. They just got started out there. Had 4 fish on and to the boat. Hummmm....kinda sounds like springer season repeat for o'l Fishin Eddie. :shocked:

I'll give another report as soon as I hear.

[ 08-14-2003, 12:51 PM: Message edited by: CATCH AND EAT ]

·
Administrator
41,348 Posts
Haven't heard of fishing that hot since the last time I dunked worms for sunnies!

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Ahhh the wonders of the green glow hoochie.

Congrats Pops, he just keeps on rolling.

Anyone have an open seat Sunday? Have green glow hoochies, will travel. Actually I had better check with the wife first. As far as she knows I'm staying local this weekend. I may have to wait to thumb a ride for next weekend.

·
Registered
22,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
check with the wife???? :shocked: Ya skirt wear'n poodle walker. :shocked:

·
Registered
22,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by SlabQuest:
C&R,

Was this report from the ocean or B10?

I'm hoping you'll say B10 as I'm spending next week there...

Thanks.
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">"C&R?" I've been called worse than that by my friends. :grin: Sorry to say it was not at 10. They were right between 2 and the CR bouy and just south of the red line.

Talked to Fishin Eddie just a minute ago. They hooked and landed over 30 fish. Tons of natives today. 4 fisherman with limits of coho. ROUGH BAR on the way in as the wind really picked up. Even had one tripple on. Hard to find that last keeper.

Man I am dying to get out there Saturday.

Ramstrong, it is true what they say about Kilts Ladd. :shocked:

[ 08-14-2003, 02:32 PM: Message edited by: CATCH AND EAT ]

·
Registered
286 Posts
C& E ,

Sorry Dude!

I was trying to type C&E and it automatically came out C&R.

That still sounds pretty good. I'm going w/ a friend in a 19' boat. We were talking about going to La Push Sunday - Tuesday, and then to CR, but we might as well head to Chinook and ocean fish there til the tides improve at the river mid week.

·
Flatlander
7,595 Posts
C&E lift up Rammies kilt and let us know :shocked:

Keep an eye open for my bro, he will be in a silver/red four winns. I think he got a slip in your home port.

Ramstrong, I will see if he has an open seat Sunday. He is down there for the week.

gus

·
Registered
22,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What slip is he in Dennis? I'm there Saturday and Sunday. Then I will be there starting the next Saturday through labor day the 1st. Man I need this vacation.

As for looking up Rammies kilt, I'll pass.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Catch and Eat we were there also on a charter and it took us 3.5 hrs to land 30 keeper coho and we released another 30-35 natives including my 8 and no keepers on my rod. This never happens on my boat :rolleyes:

·
Registered
22,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Martin85, been there done that. Sometimes it just ain't your day. That kind of fishing sucks in my book. Takes the fun right out of it. Take your boat next time.

·
Registered
22,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Okay, yesterday Fishin Eddie and Texas Rig land approximately 30 fish to get 8 keeper coho. They had a blast and are back at it this morning. Have not heard from them yet. Keep ya posted.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
These reports are driving me nuts! Been so busy havent been able to get out. BUT I will be going Sat and Sun this weekend and then my vacation from the 23rd to the 2nd. I got some lost time to make up for. :grin:

·
Registered
745 Posts
Bernie, thanks for the post :bowdown: Great fishing report. :tongue: . I will see you on the big blue at O dark thirty weather permitting :grin:

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Hey Bernie, I was on the "Texas Rig" yesterday. I could not believe how many "nates" we went through to get that last fish. What a great day on the ocean!! I had fish follow the flasher to the boat twice after a "ripoff".....Man I wish I would have had the flyrod!! Go luck this weekend. Terry

·
Registered
22,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well not so great a fishing to t-rig today. Although they did boat a silver estimated at 13+ pounds. They have 5 in the boat from the ocean and have moved inside due to one sicky aboard. They did loose one at bouy 10. Some fish being caught but a fairly slow day inside.

Ocean had roughened up and is making it hard to stand up. Sounds like a rough ride tomorrow unless the wind eases up a bit.

Any other reports?

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Just got back from B-10, fished inside till 10 without seeing a net fly, then moved out side. The bar was definately a little rough, but a little calmer outside. We boated a quick limit of 4 keeper coho then ran for Hammond.

We did see a couple of fish caught at B-10 on our way in, so the fish must be moving in.

On a side note, when we were trolling inside, we were passing over school after school of bait fish. So I reeled in and I threw a herring jig over and quickly caught enough anchovies for bait for the next 2 days :grin:

·
Registered
676 Posts
2 friens my daughter and myself fished the cr bouy saturday and just slaughtered them,probably 25 or so to the boat with limits for all,daughter had a heyday first time catching coho's but she has caught springers this year,pic;s coming

1 - 19 of 19 Posts