IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
5 ft. with 3 foot wind waves sounds like a bit much for me - not dangerous, just uncomfortable. I'm waiting for the great tides the 6th-9th. Not much exchange and you can leave early and get back in early before the wind comes up.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
I will be out there with Rojo on the R&R if the weather permits. Dont forget to take that bonine.

·
Registered
22,375 Posts
Bonine!!!!?????? Never take the stuff. :wink:

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I'll be out there Sunday. Salmon Loser invited me to go out with him and one of his buddies. I think he wants me to reel in his limit for him so they don't get away like his usual trips. :grin: We will be leaving out of hammond but not sure on the time yet.

·
Registered
22,375 Posts
Who all will be heading to the CR bouy Sunday? I'll be there if the weather and bar permits.

Be careful out there i-fishers. Use good judgement and good luck.

"Cindy Lou" channel 68

3,877 Posts
C & E,

The Ky. Hog Hunter will be out there weather & bar permitting. Forecast is looking better. Low tide is at 7:30 so we will probably leave Hammond at that time since it will be slack water.

Here is the latest from NOAH.

COASTAL WATERS FROM CAPE SHOALWATER WASHINGTON TO CASCADE HEAD
OREGON AND WESTWARD 60 NM

NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE PORTLAND OREGON

930 AM PDT FRI JUN 27 2003

...SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY...
TODAY...N WIND 25 KT... WIND WAVES 5 FT... NW SWELL 7 FT AT 8 SECONDS. PATCHY FOG IN THE MORNING.
TONIGHT...N WIND 25 KT...EASING TO 20 KT AFTER MIDNIGHT... WIND WAVES 5 FT. NW SWELL 7 FT AT 8 SECONDS.
SAT...N WIND 20 KT...BECOMING NW 25 KT IN THE AFTERNOON... WIND WAVES 3 FT. W SWELL 6 FT AT 6 SECONDS.
SAT NIGHT...NW WIND 25 KT...EASING TO 15 KT AFTER MIDNIGHT WIND WAVES 3 FT. NW SWELL 5 FT.
SUN...W WIND 15 KT... WIND WAVES 3 FT... NW SWELL 5 FT... AREAS OF FOG.
SUN EVENING...NW WIND 15 KT... WIND WAVES 3 FT... NW SWELL 5 FT
MON...NW WIND 15 KT... WIND WAVES 3 FT... W SWELL 4 FT
TUE...NW WIND 10 KT...RISING TO 15 KT IN THE AFTERNOON... WIND WAVES 2 FT. W SWELL 4 FT.

Good Luck, Be Safe and we will also put the radio scan on channel 68 as well.

KHH

1 - 8 of 8 Posts