IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to tell everyone to be carefull with your gear in this area. I was down there last weekend, and I do not know the exact particulars but a guy camping close to me had his boat and trailer stolen. It is my understanding that it was a very nice (expensive) pontoon boat on a trailer and it was parked next to his truck and camper (where he was sleeping) when he woke up Sunday morning it was gone!! There were alot of people camping in the area so the person who did this certainly has no regard for other peoples property or his own personal saftey, this person must have really big #@(($ to steal this boat and trailer with so many people so close by. FYI

·
Registered
16,595 Posts
Sorry for the guys loss, but this right here is a prime example of why everything you own should have a lock on it now days. To many ******** out there to not be prepared.

JK

·
Registered
524 Posts
It was more then just that guy's stuff.My friends Dad's boat got nailed to,lost his electric trolling motor and some bait box's.Several people got thing's stolen Sunday morning.This kind of stuff suck's.Good luck,
STRIKE ZONE

[ 05-27-2003, 06:53 PM: Message edited by: Gizmo Man ]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts