IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this http://www.tackletour.com/reviewtstrout.shtm While surfing around the other day. Just add Ultrabrite, and it is a done deal. What do you guys think?

It is orange, and it turns into a gel. Have just seen so many posts on the subject, that I thought I would look around.

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
I'll let you know later I just got my 4 containers of Top Secrete (bought 3 gave me 1 free)in the mail Monday and the Ultrabite should be here any day.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Where did you order the top secret to get 1 free? We put in another UB order and its a buy 1 get 1 free. The first order came right from UB and it was here in about 12 days, not sure how long this other company takes. No hurry as I have a lot left. Mikeymoto

·
Registered
244 Posts
MikeyMoto and Fish_On
I recieved my Top Secret Friday and I am still waiting for the UB to arrive, should be next week. I was also planing on trying the two together some how.

I ordered the Top Secret from Cabelas and the UB from Ultrabite.com. Where did you guys get the special deals from? MikeyMOto I thinkn you are the one I got the Ultrabite.com addres from on an earlier thread.

Unfortunately I have't had the opportunity to try the Top Secret yet. Have either of you tried it yet?

·
Registered
17,002 Posts
I'm wondering too about that special deal on TOP SECRET?

Also, Cabelas is out of the 002 orange egg color - so is there another dealer, (couldn't find any with Froogle search)?

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
I ordered my Top Secrete from their website, do a google search for it. I did not know they were going to send me 1 free, the free one was some fire bites kind of like power bait nuggets.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
OK

I'll be the first to reveal the ingredients in The Carrot Milk.

First start off with 2 Table spoons of....

[ 08-13-2003, 05:01 PM: Message edited by: ZaQ, 5 Cents & Fishnxtc ]

Enjoy

Bobby

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Lunker Lotion in Sardine is orange and I can see were the term "carrot milk" could derive from. It is runny however and doesnt have that peanut butter consistancy that is in 5 cents picture. Ultra bite in any application will be as good as any carrot sludge you can dream up. Quit wasting your time looking for the magic soup. :rolleyes:

JFOOL :wink:

·
Registered
535 Posts
Well I thought I had finally figured out the carrot juice but the trouble is it won't turn orange. The good thing is I'm just slamming fish and I know nobody has the sauce!!!PEACE

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
The Key to the carrot juice is, there must be fish were you are fishing :grin:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Hey another amazing thing happened when talking about Carrot Milk. Did anyone notice Big N Bright's post was edited before it was posted? This is the second time this has happened when someone was going to post the secret ingredients.

They weren't as obvious this time, but look out, I definitely here black helicopters in the distance.

[ 08-14-2003, 12:09 AM: Message edited by: Conspiracy Theory ]

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The silence is deafning. Must have rattled some cages with this find :wink:

There is gonna be so much of this in the river, that the fish might as well jump in the boat :grin: :cheers: :shocked:

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
The secret is::::

Marie's Shrimp Scent!

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Three hands down.........

:grin:
Marie

[ 08-15-2003, 10:11 AM: Message edited by: Captain and Marie ]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts