IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my dishwasher die on me yesterday and we were unable to clean up the water soon and it damaged a few of my laminate flooring planks. I'd buy some more at Costco, but they discontinued the color. This is a shot in the dark but if there is any out there with some royal cherry color costco brand flooring, give me a holler. I will make it worth your time. Thanks a bundle!

· Registered
21,998 Posts
I have 3 boxes left of the harmonics flooring but not Cherry. Sorry. Did you contact Harmonics directly or is Costco just telling you they are not ordering it any longer? Contact the manufacturer directly.

· Registered
354 Posts
Sometimes.....if it's still available, Costco can special order the color for you. Even if they no longer carry it. You'll have to talk to the hardlines manager. They go in very early, so if you want to see them, you'll need to be there before noonish.

· Premium Member
10,969 Posts
Sent ya a PM. I drive forklift in the hardlines area at the Tigard store. Can check first thing in the morning (4am) :passout:
Rainrshine
I have what he needs, if you do not find it. You are not as far away from his location as I am.

PM sent.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.