IFish.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank God for combat medics like Graham M McMahon

PGR http://www.patriotguard.org/ALLForu...postid/646695/forumid/11/tpage/2/Default.aspx

Cpl. Graham M. McMahon
McMahon, 22, of Corvallis, Ore., died Sept. 19 at the U.S. military hospital at Balad, Iraq, of an illness that was not related to combat, the Pentagon said in a news release.
He enlisted in the Army on May 19, 2004. After his initial training as a medic at Fort Sam Houston, Texas, he was assigned to the 4th Brigade, 2nd Infantry Division at Fort Lewis in December 2004, where he was part of the 4th Battalion, 9th Infantry Regiment.
He is survived by his wife, Angelique, and his parents, William and Karen McMahon.
At Wednesday’s memorial, Capt. Erik Summers said McMahon was one of the first soldiers assigned to the new brigade.
“Every time you spoke with him he had a smile on his face that showed his eagerness to accomplish his task,” Summers said of the young medic.
“The men in his unit were at ease because they knew McMahon would take care of them,” he said. “I don’t have answers as to why his life was cut short at such a young age, but I do know he is in a better place.”

·
Banned
15,714 Posts
May Cpl. McMahon rest in peace and may his loved ones find comfort. A huge debt of gratitude is owed to those who have served their country and made the ultimate saccrifice.

:pray:

Kudos, Mitch and the rest of PGR! :applause: I have know doubt that what you guys do is greatly appreciated. :applause:

CrF

1 - 3 of 3 Posts