IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some real cool stuff comming soon for your TR-1 Gold. It has not been released yet, so I cant spill the beans yet. This is something our customers have wanted for years. Soon I will be able to tell you, The first person who guesses what this secret is will get 20% off there new pilot, if you already have a gold and guess the right awnser, I discount 20% for the upgrade. Put you brains together and start thinking. No hints from me yet! Keep this TR-1 thing going, cause it will never go away just get better, we have sold more pilots as of today than what was sold for 2002, Thanks to all of you.

Pete/TR-1 Autopilots

[ 07-24-2003, 08:32 PM: Message edited by: [email protected] ]

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Does it come with a beer tap?? :shrug:

Haha....I will buy your TR-1 some day. Ive wished I'd had it many times out in the rain!

Great product :cheers:

Fool :cool:

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
Automatic throttle compensator via GPS that keeps the boat at a specific speed, compensating for wind and current? :wink:

I would love to put that upgrade on my TR-1, sign me up!! :grin:

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Pete,
What are you talking about!!!!!! I just bought one 3 days ago and have not even got it broke in yet and now you are telling me that it is obsolete?!!!!!!! and there is a new upgrade coming. We shall talk about this. :grin:
Joe

·
Registered
217 Posts
Pete,, Im kinda with TALONS,,I bought it on the June Ifish discount..Its been a long haul & you have worked with me after my Mom was killed by a drunk driver,, then the day I got it installed (TR-1) an to meet you some Idiot ran into my trollin motor, an still havent got to even use it other than it going around in circles..Now a upgrade? geesh my wife is gonna shoot me an sell the boat! :depressed: I say its wireless remote also! :shrug: I have to hand it to you tho you are great as a businessman an have worked with me..Hopefully we can get this dialed in the first of the week when my trollin motor comes back from the shop.. I cant wait to use it!...thanks Dave

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Wireless remote with display. It's about time.

If it is a wireless remote, I'm sorry that I bought 2 wired controllers (one for the cabin and one for the rear deck). How about a trade in?

·
Registered
568 Posts
Pete,

I like the idea of the wireless remote...but as a wrist watch "type" of unit. Always on...you fall overboard, you can steer the boat back to you!

Scott

·
Registered
492 Posts
I second the wireless remote as a wonderful idea! My guess is free upgrades for the life of the unit!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Its a built in GPS transponder so your wives can turn on the computer and see where you are at all times.....you can fish , but you cant hide!!! :laugh: Russ

·
Registered
533 Posts
I'd have to go with ANDYCOHO and hope for auto throttle control, but with talking with the tr-1 guys i know the liability on that makes it not very likly. remote control is more likley

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
Pete, since we're still in the install&set-up phase of my TR1, why don't you send the upgrade along with Rob Voss this weekend; he can complete the installation using teh upgrade, and I'll then beta-test if for you?

·
Registered
492 Posts
Pitch Pocket,

At the end of your post you have: "The world is divided into people who think they are right". My wife would like to know who the other group is? :shrug:

[ 07-25-2003, 06:19 PM: Message edited by: Tyeebuster ]

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Originally posted by Tyeebuster:
Pitch Pocket,

At the end of your post you have: "The world is divided into people who think they are right". My wife would like to know who the other group is? :shrug:
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">ever been in a debate where you think your right and so does the person your debating ? take the new fad braided fishing line, you will get alot of people who think its great stuff and insist that they are "right", then you will get people who say its junk and insist they are "right", so you end up with a divided group of people who think they are "right"

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Yes, there is the group who thinks they are right, and the other group who think they are right. Can you imagine anyone who argues that they are wrong?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Nobody's TR-1 Gold is Absolete, this thing will just plug into yours, and no you wont have to send parts back for software upgrades. Also i found out about this Yesterday. We could do all the throttle gps stuff, if we made our own gps. The data they send down the nmea bus to run a autopilot is truly bogus information. as for thanking just people, I say thanks also to all the wife's out there that let daddy have one of our toys.

Pete/TR-1 :shocked:

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
Originally posted by Tyeebuster:
Pitch Pocket,

<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">The people who know they are right :wink:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts