IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
119,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not going to tell who won, cut you can click here to see! :smile:

I spun the magic ifish carrot, and the carrot won!

Please feel free to fill out your entry for the next contest by The Greek, (on ifish) Chris Vertopoulis! I'm even learning how to spell his name! (Edit... had to fix the spelling on his name... Oh well!)

Many thanks go to Talons for his donated trip. We sure appreciate it, Talons!

Thanks to all of you--

Jen

[ 08-05-2003, 03:14 PM: Message edited by: [email protected] ]

·
Administrator
119,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Come on you guys... It is his to do with as he pleases!

He won, fair and square. The carrot told me so.

:smile:

·
Registered
22,376 Posts
You gotta be kidding me? :laugh: Just what this guy needs is another excuse to fish. :grin:

·
Administrator
119,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK! Next time I'll lie and just pick it myself???

Argh.

I do the contests honestly, and I believe that... gosh, XTC won! :smile:

Jen

G

·
Was just pullin' XTC's chain. Congrats XTC. Attempt at humor was never intended to doubt anyone's honesty, especially yours.

Hopefully Joe will only use worms and go to Hagg Lake. :laugh:

I'll take some bank guys out, that have never caught a URB, when it get's good. :smile:

[ 08-05-2003, 07:46 PM: Message edited by: ****** ]

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Wow the power of the Carrot :tongue:

This will be a great day to sit and relax with one of my Carrot brothers and watch the real master at work :grin:

Joe can I set it up for the Channel next year?

Thanks to both Joe and Jen for having this great contest..................Chris

****** you should take a bankie when it is not so good and get them into fish! :laugh:

·
Administrator
119,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They are fun, aren't they? :smile:

G

·
"****** you should take a bankie when it is not so good and get them into fish!"

Will take them when it's good. You take them, when it's not so good. :bowdown: :rolleyes: :wink:

Fine print said no channel, right Joe? :laugh:

[ 08-05-2003, 08:16 PM: Message edited by: ****** ]

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
I was just trying to be funny, but I guess I failed. :blush: Congrats to you XTC! :cheers: I'm just jealous because I wanted to win!!!

Sorry Jen, no hard feelings?? :blush:

Dipnet :grin:

·
Registered
352 Posts
******, that is realy nice of you to offer us bankie's a chance to fish from a boat. Let me know I currently have Thur. and Fri. off untill the start of Oct.

Ray G.

·
Registered
22,376 Posts
See what ya did here Rick. Corrupted innocent bank maggots that will be soon owning boats taking your dang spots. Shezzzz dude, will ya never learn. :tongue: :grin: Maybe if you take the "Captain Ron" approach they will reconsider boat ownership. :laugh:

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
I think it was "fixed" in order to get XTC in the boat to put on a clinic, show talons some tips, and share the carrot milk recipe! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Jen, you know I'm only kidding, right? :grin: After all, I wouldn't want to get any ego's off balance! :grin:

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
I wanna go Chris paleeeeaaaassssssse

The rest of you dont think for a minute that this is a wasted trip, the way we look at it is we try to learn something everytime we go out on the water because if you aint grown you're dieing! :wink:

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Oh, come on Shane! Who do you think he's gonna take! Who butters his bread after all? :grin: :grin: Hey, I bet he at least answers your emails! :laugh: :laugh: I'm sure he's gonna have some smack talk for me next time I see him!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts