IFish Fishing Forum banner

Columbia Today

586 views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  Sturgeon 42 
#1 ·
I had the pleasure of fishing with Nanook and FWF1 today. While the fishing was great and the weather was great, the catching wasn't happening today. :shrug:

Thanks again Rick!!!! I enjoyed every minute of it.
:bowdown:

Steve :cheers:

See less See more
#4 ·
Yep...I too had a similar experience on the columbia today. I should thank trollin4trout and prospect 1999 for a good day fishin'. The fish catchin' wasn't real good but, the weather was great and the wisecracks neverending. Cheers to the fishing buddies !! P.S. Please forgive my jokes about "anus" oil

G
#7 ·
Originally posted by Dipnet:
Nice meeting you Steelie Steve, FWF1 and Nanook. It was a nice day wasn't it!!

Dipnet :grin:
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">You too. Looks like Mr. Dipnet is a keeper as well. The ride home on the water and the road was a lot closer than Hammond, huh. URB's are coming. :grin:

#9 ·
Yes Nanook, Mr. Dipnet is definitely a keeper!!!
It would be pretty hard to find someone else who would put up with my crap and wanting to be fishing every spare minute of the day too!! :blush: The road home was much, much shorter than the trip from Hammond!

Dipnet :grin:

#10 ·
Originally posted by wootersen:
Yep...I too had a similar experience on the columbia today. I should thank trollin4trout and prospect 1999 for a good day fishin'. The fish catchin' wasn't real good but, the weather was great and the wisecracks neverending. Cheers to the fishing buddies !! P.S. Please forgive my jokes about "anus" oil
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">It was nice meeting you Wootersen :cheers: I had a good time out there on the river with you and trollin4trout. Even though the fish catching wasn’t real good, the company and weather was great! :smile: Also I can now say I caught my first sturgeon, even if it was not a keeper and only 19” long. They can only get bigger now right? :laugh:
Thanks for having me on your boat again trolling4trout. :cheers:

Mike.

#15 ·
Dustin - thanks for posting the pics. It was a very relaxing day for sure.

John - I was fishing in our new back yard about 3 miles from home near St. Helen's - we finally got moved in. I don't know if I can travel up stream all the way up to your spot anymore. :grin: :grin: :grin: But I know that you and the fleet will be bonking them there real soon.

Good luck.

Z's- out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.