IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Marty, nice picture and good job on the fish yesterday! A couple of those were beauties. More importantly though, how did the repaired disk hold up to the pounding that the Columbia offers up so frequently? Hopefully you either trolled standing up or had an air-ride seat installed for the time being.

Anyway, good to see you're back out on the water. Hope the rest of the road to recovery is smooth and uneventful.

[ 08-22-2003, 11:54 AM: Message edited by: blackdog ]

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kevin,

I thought that by going up there would be a good test, and I'm happy to report everything was great! No problem-o! I'm limited to lifting 15lbs. right now but, the crew each of the past couple days lifted the fish in and out of the boat so, it'll work!

I'm home today, but I'm ready to go again! Hope to see you soon!

-Marty

·
Premium Member
6,266 Posts
Marty,

Nice pic, nothing more splendid then watching the sunrise from the water. Your not fishing today? Hope your back is feeling better and you didn't suffer to much from yesterday.

So when can we going fishing?

Gregg

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Marty - good to hear! If you're going to be fishing over Labor Day weekend, I'll keep my eye out for you. I'll be over Friday - Monday trying to fill my freezer. No Alaska = nearly empty freezer. :wink:

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Gone Fishin - Hope you don't mind...but I edited & cropped your picture for you.

·
Premium Member
6,266 Posts
Hmmmmmmmm..........is this a juried exhibit? Picture 1.......... or picture 2..........

Personaly, I like number 1......reason, shows how huge this body of water is, the contrast between small and large is terrific.

and the winner is...........

1 - 9 of 9 Posts