IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11,224 Posts
It has been slow but the dam counts are good and I have been marking a lot of fish on my finder while on the CR. Salmon are funny sometimes they just dont want to bite. It will pick back up. I know XTC was limiting his boat well into May last year. Dont give up yet!

·
Registered
14,507 Posts
It is at it's peak. Numbers are only part of the game. Numbers of biters( warmer water) are very important too. The best days are the next 30 or so.

Mark and the sardine wrapped dog.

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Hope you all are right. I'm having knee surgery tomorrow and won't be able to get out for a few days. I really, really want to catch a springer before the run is over!!!!!!!!!

Dipnet :grin:

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
Dipnet, just have your thoughtful husband carry you to the boat and put you in a seat and you should be fine. Play the fish from the fighting chair and, YES, another female Ifisher lands a HAWG!!!! Good Luck with the op. :cheers:

·
Registered
470 Posts
Noticed the counts went way, way down to 2000 something yesterday. Would that be because of the rivers rising here lately? :whazzup:

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
If you look at the spill numbers they went way up and i think that this may have some correlation to the fall in yesterdays counts.. but I am just an armchair fish guesser so I may be dead wrong....

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Hey Everyone,

Sturgeon1 is totally correct. The run is winding down and fishing should just get worse from here. It's time for EVERYONE to get their Honeydo's done and get ready for Shad fishing in the next month. yep, that's the ticket!! No more fish. Stay home. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
352 Posts
Prescott Beach was also SLOW saw a ????23-25lbr cought around 7:30am by a 12yr old boy, and boy was he happy only one I saw but heard of 3 others cought

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.