IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the driftboat out on the Columbia for a while this afternoon. Took a couple of friends out. This was his biggest fish ever!!! We caught this fish at around 2:00. 35' of water with a rainbow alvin.
Two fish today, released the other pretty dark and also foul hooked. This is the second fish hooked in the back in two days. Same place both times, right in the middle of the dorsil fin. Anybody else have this happen? I swap out the siwash for a treble. Wonder if this could have anything to do with it?
From 3:00 on it was pretty dead. Saw only a few fish picked up.

·
Banned
8,867 Posts
Nice pig!
Trading the siwash for the treble (2/0 Owners) is a must for me. Not fishing alvins, but no unbuttoned or missed fish as of yet either using treble's. As for the back attack in your post, maybe try a longer or shorter dropper to put yourself in a different strike zone. :cheers:

[ 09-11-2003, 06:28 AM: Message edited by: Fshklr ]

·
Registered
12,182 Posts
Dead, don't I know. I had the misfortune of meeting you out there right about the time of high slack, so absolutley NO current. The hightlight was you giving up some of your smoked salmon. Gracias!
Let's hit it again soon, under better current conditions.
GBS

·
Registered
816 Posts
Freshhhhhhhhhhh fishhhhhhhhhh. Nice catch.

Cartman :cheers:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts