IFish.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Were having a little get together this afternoon we'll be carking and cooking a bunch of TUNA! Come on by if you want to try some Tuna fish-n-chips or Traeger Tuna. We have refreshments but if you have a favorite bring it.

365 Spinnaker Way
Columbia City

Down by the river.

·
Registered
8,402 Posts
I'd love to come by Dustin, but I've got my own little carking, smoking and canning party going on in the back yard.

Great day yesterday!! Did you ever come up with a final count?

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We managed 40 fish, and to think when we hit the 125 line at 12:45 we only had 9 that was a lot of fish in 1.5hrs.

·
Registered
8,402 Posts
Wow!! I knew we got into a wide open bite, because I gutted fish for nearly a half hour straight, but I didn't realize how many we'd gotten into.

Definitely worth the extra beating out to the 125 line.

I'm canning and carking right now. I'll put up those photos soon!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Dustin nice job looks like you beat the 33 we caught Friday. Where the tuna bigger the further out you ran or the same size we where picking up?? Any thanks a lot for the chance to get out and get some tuna, my arms are still sore.

·
Banned
8,867 Posts
Were having a little get together this afternoon we'll be carking and cooking a bunch of TUNA! Come on by if you want to try some Tuna fish-n-chips or Traeger Tuna. We have refreshments but if you have a favorite bring it.

365 Spinnaker Way
Columbia City

Down by the river.
Canner is still going, and taking a break from carking...wish I could come over.

You are close enough, and would have like to meet you guys.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts