·
Administrator
119,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Administrator
119,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have listed Hogmaster at the top of the Casting Memories page on the front page, so if you'd like to add your thoughts, here, please do so. Many people will appreciate it, when they go to read about their loved one.

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
Thanks for posting this, Jennie. The Black Duck incident is by far my favorite. Gary was one of a handful of folks on this board who were the heart and soul of ifish.

He is greatly missed.

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
A pleasant trip back through time.

Thanks, Jeannie.

And thanks Hogmaster; one of a kind !

TC

·
Premium Member
14,370 Posts

·
Registered
13,576 Posts
Such an awesome member he will be missed

·
Registered
873 Posts
Jenny, thank you for putting these together. It was a joy to read these again. When i use to lurk i would read these and laugh a lot. It is was got me to join this website. Also thank you for making an exception to your rules and allowing a banned members name to be mentioned. Sometimes there is a time to let by gones be by gones. RIP Hogmaster, you touched many lives whether you knew them or not.

·
Registered
7,300 Posts
Thanks for pulling that together......good reads. He will be missed.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Never met Hogmaster. :doh:
Apparently, I've missed another great opportunity, and NEED to meet...
"...the man Formally known as Pilgrim..."
What great stories!
:thisbig:

·
Registered
8,467 Posts
Thanks Jennie for pulling these pieces of art to a single location. Gary is just one of those guys who made everyone around him a better person. If anyone ever deserved a heavenly free pass to fish while others toil, it's The Hogmaster.

RO

1 - 13 of 13 Posts