IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
years ago,i bought a coho cleaner for a buddy of mine for a gift.i wish i had bought one for myself as it would be a lot easier to clean these nice nooks i have got.i bought it at joes,salem now i can't find them.anybody seen them around?thanks for all replies.NS

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
Fishermans has them so does England Marine in Newport and Astoria. I love those things, they work excellent! To bad I can never find those at garage sales anymore :whazzup:

Oh yeah they are in the crabbing section of FM!

[ 04-16-2003, 01:31 PM: Message edited by: ANDYCOHO ]

·
Registered
679 Posts
How do those attach to the boat? Any special brackets needed? I have your standard 18' sled, would I have any problem mounting one?

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
you can take them on and off with straps if i remember right.heavy plastic construction.they looked durable and lightweight.i think they were about 25 to 30 dollars.i'd rather have one made out of aluminum but i couldn't make it very well.i have a short rail on my boat so i don't think i would need any special attachments.just tie one on.i wouldn't trust it too much.tie a rope around your fish in case it breaks or it slides out.

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
They are pretty adaptable. They have a rope thats threaded through a plastic coat hanger like hook that is held in place by a knot. You can adjust the knot to any lenght. You should have no trouble mounting one on a sled as long as you can hook the hooks onto something within 1 foot of your gunnel or to your gunnel outright.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts