IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got one yesterday not too far from Maries, copper wiggle wart. 22#, hen, lots of sea lice and scales falling off all over the place. Also managed to hook 10 steelhead, of course we lost the biggest. Most on plugs, one drift fishing, 1 on a spoon, and one on a jig. Happy birthday to me. :grin: :cheers:

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
jealous me...

I was going to hit it on saturday, but the person I was going to take backed out. I went to Klamath for Easter instead...it just figures :shrug:

Good job!

·
Registered
3,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Marie,

I was planning to swing by but we didn't quit till almost 7. I'll send ya one when I get them developed.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Nice Job Rich! Still kicking out steelhead over there on your "crick" huh. I got the pictures back from the day you took me and my father-in-law; those were some beauties.
-Scott

·
Registered
3,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Heya Scott,

Yep, we managed to hook those fish in the same drift we made. A couple of days after I took you guys another friend and I went and hooked 21 on that drift, 20 on eggs and one on the dreaded pink worm. :cheers:

If you get the chance give it a go and spend some time in the deeper holes, there were more springers around than just the one we got. If ya need some extra rowing help let me know.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Great job, Rich! I'll tell Pete, he'll be chomping at the bit.

:dance:

Steve

1 - 8 of 8 Posts