IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished with Chris from North River and his friend Annette (Wife, Mother, Grand Mother & Great Grand Mother
) Saturday. Things started off right away with a quick Silver hookup. After releasing it, rods are back in for about 15 minutes, when Annette's rod heads for the water. After a perfect job fighting the fish, Annette landed this beauty.

A little lull in the action, and then rod down. Another Silver. :cool: A little bit later, rod down, and it was my turn to put this one in the box.
:smile:

A big thanks to Captain Chris. With the pouring rain, the digital camera stayed put away for most of the day to keep it dry. Here is a picture of Chris, and his kids Haley and Tanner from an earlier trip.

When the day was done, 10 fish, evenely split between Chinook and Silvers. The rain never stopped nor did the fish. Thank you Chris and Annette for the great company. I wish I had a picture of my Great Grandmother with a fish like that. Nice Job.

Thanks to Scott "Get Bent" for some custom spinners too.

[ 10-12-2003, 08:54 AM: Message edited by: Spooled ]

·
Administrator
119,699 Posts
Great pictures! Congrats! Things are lookin up! For me, looking at these pics is almost as good as being there! :smile:

Thanks! I needed that!
Jen

·
Administrator
119,699 Posts
If you are going to try and join in on the "thanks for sharing" game, you have to know the correct ifish icons to go with it.

The proper way is this:

Thanks for sharing!
:dance:

·
Administrator
119,699 Posts
I love the pic of the pretty girl. Who is she?
Daughter? If so, darling! :smile:

Jen

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jen, that is Haley (4th Grade). She is Chris from North River Boats daughter and she can catch fish. Here is her fish last weekend. She did everything but the bait on this fish.

His son Tanner also in the picture above, had one on, but we lost it. They can both do everything needed to catch fish. The are a blast to fish with too! :cool:

·
Registered
22,376 Posts
Super T.... :laugh: :hoboy: The boy even has his wife calling him that now :blush: . She's thinking about calling you "Supper-T" since that is all you seem to bring home. BTW good job bringing home Supper Troy. Sounds like you were having a great day at zipper lip location.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Nice fish Spooled, but that looks like Herman Creek, not the coast :wink: :wink: .

What a great day of cathcing you and your friends enjoyed. Hope you're saving some fish for the driftboat action later in the season.

Chris :cool:

·
Registered
993 Posts
Spooled those are some good looking fish cute kids but the captain well thats another story
way to go girls guys and kids oh and you to Chris
:laugh:
:laugh:
:laugh: :grin:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts