IFish.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure where or what time, Tillamook, Siletz, Nehalem, Salmon river? One or the other but Ill have an open seat on the tank both days. Cully has dibs on one if he posts: Cully, Ill reserve til 6 PM tonight, post a yea or nay for one or the other days. Otherwise, someone interested give a shout out, first come first served...leaning towards a Tillamilk trip launching from Bayocean road, plan on pulling spinners.

[ 09-26-2003, 07:34 PM: Message edited by: Row Vs. Wade ]

·
Registered
554 Posts
I'm interested. What time-frame were you thinking of on Saturday? I have a dinner I need to be at in Forest Grove by 6pm.

-Dakotan
503-359-5597

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
i'm interested in sunday. i'm sending you an email with my ph# if the offer still stands. don't care what time or where or how long we are out. i got a "hall pass" from the old lady and would like to try the coast at least once this year.

i sent you an email, but in case you don't get it, my ph# is 503-816-2809. my name is Robert. thanks, BTS

[ 09-26-2003, 03:16 PM: Message edited by: Blue Tip Spinner ]

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ill call both of you guys around 6 with details, if Cully does not reply with a post by 6 consider yourselves "in". (hes got a raincheck for an open seat, gotta honor it)

If the trip runs over Dakotan, we wont be too far from your vehicle if you need to split and I need to stay for the 4th fish :grin:

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dakotan, consider your raincheck valid until the fish are gone, looking forward to "hookin up"

BTS Ill get in touch with you tomorrow with regard to Sundays potential trip.

[ 09-26-2003, 07:38 PM: Message edited by: Row Vs. Wade ]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts