1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Banned
5,459 Posts
I bet you two bucks that the folks that did this crime have already spent time behind bars.

Makes me sick to my stomach that someone would poach, but to poach and just let the animals body go to waste, really chaps my hide.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Thats horrible, is there more to the story? How would they have a suspect vehicle description?:shrug:

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Thats a shame that they didn't even try to take any meat at all. That picture was just sad.:sick:

Scuba

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All I know for sure is what was posted in the link. We hunt over here when I don't get my late season cow hunt, and this is where we hunt the last week of deer season as well as a few weekends during the season. Knowing the area, someone could have easily heard the shots ans seen a truck leaving the area.
I do not condone this kind of action at all. It makes me so sick. To poach an animal is one thing, bit to just leave two bulls lay dead to waste should magnify the consequences for whoever did this. I hope there really is Karma. I will be keeping an eye out for the truck. One of my partners is hunting there this weekend and he will be too. The judge over there is an avid sportsman, and owns property not too far from where these bulls were killed. Hopefully if they are caught, they will face Judge Gillespie.

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
I really hope to read something about them catching these guys in future issues of my Oregon Hunter magazine. It makes me sick to think about all the time I had spent in the woods looking for Mr. Elk and some worthless bass tird or tirds. To drop two elk and leave them is simply disgusting!

·
Registered
668 Posts
It's probably the same folks that seem to think the dump is in that area too. I hope they get em :smash:
XD

·
Registered
988 Posts
Truely disgusting. Years ago I saw 6 cows obviously shot with automatic weapons in a clear cut and left to rot up the clackamas river. There was a big investigation and report but to my knowlege not one was ever caught:mad:

·
Banned
247 Posts
What a waste! Absolutely despicable actions.

I hope OSP drops the hammer on them, and the courts throw the book at them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts