IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
7,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks Clown Corkie for a great day on the Rogue yesterday!!
:dance:

We drifted from somewhere below Grants Pass to somewhere above Horshoe Bend and put four nice fish in the boat while releasing two dark ones, one of which was a Jack.

In what may be a historical, one time event, the Clown Corkie lost 4, count em 4 fish!!

Some caught on Kfish some on bait. Some with cologne (Ultra Bite) and some without.

New glitter puff balls (Fish Pills) in Orange or Red worked well!

[ 09-12-2003, 08:16 AM: Message edited by: Straydog ]

·
Registered
7,807 Posts
Clown Corkie LOST 4?!!!! Did one of the planets fall out its orbit or something? I've come to believe that he and his buddy SW are the two best salmon fishermen on the Middle Rogue. I didn't think he EVER lost one!

·
Registered
626 Posts
Straydog, you made my day yesterday. I truly enjoy putting good people on fish, not to mention all the laughs we had all day. :laugh:

I have found the most humane way to release chinook in through the use of the LDR (long distance release.) :grin:

The fishing yesterday was actuly pretty tough for some reason. We worked harder for less fish than we have in a week. I am sure the Corps of Engineers is behind it somehow.

Grantspastor, it is possible that some celestial event was taking place yesterday, but a man can't loose that many in one day unless he hooks 5 or 6 :rolleyes:
I live for the bite!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts