IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should a guy go closer to the mouth saturday for a good chance at getting fish. Nets in the river all week doesn't make me feel good about being far from fresh fish. I've heard guys are still getting fish in the ocean so I'm thinking I should be able to get some down by astoria. What do you think ol wise ones of the big C.

Oh you want a report for a report? ok. I fished the mid cowlitz today and for a lot of boats I seen a 1/2 dozen kings or so caught. Not many silvers in the system yet. The guides (maybe feeding me a line) said they haven't caught to many silvers up by the toutle yet. Fish rolling all over though.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hey Criss hows it going I just got off the phone with Eva at Deep river,She will not have fresh herring any more but has frozen.I am going there saturday unless i get a good report from Longveiw.Mabe see you there. Keith

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Keith- Been awhile. How's it going. We were using frozen last Sunday, and did pretty good so no fresh bait won't be too bad. My uncle is coming down on Saturday so I need to put him into some fish cause he always gets me some out on the ocean. Let me know what you decide to do.

Kris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts