IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
3,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am taking dad out tomorrow afternoon at about 4:00 to Clackamette park to try and catch a early shad. Has anyone been out there after 'em and will it be to crowded to get a place to park?

If anybody else is headed out we will be in a green with cattails 14' with a blue evinrude. It's the "Little Huns."

See ya out there.
Dan

·
Banned
2,392 Posts
A buddy of mine went out for them the other day and did OK. It's definitely not as good as it will be in a couple weeks, but he still got a few. He did say it was pretty crowded out there, but it's gonna be like that for the next couple of months, so what are ya gonna do. Good luck and please report back for those of us that are stuck at school studying for our midterms.

·
Banned
3,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just finished my midterms on Thursday and that is why I am going fishing tomorrow. What school do you go to?

·
Banned
2,392 Posts
Oregon State, what about you? I only have 4 weeks left and I'm outta here though (graduating). I'll be back in Portland (Gladstone) with nothin but time on my hands. I haven't been fishing for springers even once this year, I'm going crazy! On a brighter note, by the time I get done with school the summers and the shad should be in full swing. Can't wait. Good luck and let us know how you do.

[ 05-13-2003, 02:53 PM: Message edited by: steelhead22 ]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts