IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
6,678 Posts
Why would you use that as a reference, you have ifish, it is at least one hundred times better. And thats not the report I read over there, maybe you looked at the wrong river.

Clack has fish, had two hits this AM, helped send one wanted person to jail for building a big fire near me riverside, not to bright huh? :bigshock:

according to the board at Sportsmans Warehouse about 2 hours ago it was very SLOW!!!...so I came home...hehehe

· Registered
1,784 Posts
Way to go kev wonder if you are fishing down were i was last week.. If so ill see you down there... ill be up there on monday and tuesday...

· Registered
1,784 Posts
I would say recent but if they are recycled probably not worth keeping maybe a good fight.. But i dont fish cycled steelies down at riverside...Upper clack has always been good for cycled steelies....

· Registered
243 Posts
Fished Dog Creek area Friday morning. Saw a few jumpers and a few dark Salmon. Only 1 bump for 4 hours. Was not flyfishing, throwing out jig and bobber and some drift fishing with spin n glo and yarn. Hope this helps.

· Registered
51 Posts
My brother in law and I were heading down from Timothy lake last Friday and we stopped at the first bridge after you hit pavement to look for fish. We were very surprised to see about 50-100 steelhead spawning and building reds. We just watched for about a half an hour and headed down. You might try fishing a little lower to catch some that may be heading up to spawn. It sure was a beautiful sight.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.