IFish.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drifted Barton To carver this morning (Friday) One small jack 1/4 mile below the Barton bridge on a orange Sneak, One Steelhead below Tomans on a black with red butt Brads wiggler. Saw fish rolling once in a while, not nearly the amount that I saw last week. Mostly jacks, few larger fish seen. Not as many Steelhead seen this trip either.
The river is low, you will hit rocks if you're drifting and if you're a fatty like me you may have to drag the boat in a spot or two.

The coho make their way upriver regardless of the river level or lack of rain....don't wait, get out there and fish.

GB

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Thanks for the report..... I love those sneaks..... my dad picked up a bunch of Orange with black dots ...... and I've been stealing them ever since....... works great on winter steel.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Thanks for the report..... I love those sneaks..... my dad picked up a bunch of Orange with black dots ...... and I've been stealing them ever since....... works great on winter steel.
Sneaks? What are you guys talking about?
SC

·
Registered
429 Posts
What are those exactly??? Do you have a picture???

·
Registered
7,681 Posts
The Clack is approaching its lowest levels of the year. You can be fooled launching in the AM with a daily rise that drops in the afternoon, until the midnight flushing again.

·
Registered
7,681 Posts
Sorry GrandpaLynn that was for us Alum boat owners. Its a Clacka parade now. As the river gets a new low soon 23.75, without some rain I'd rather start toonin it than bangin metal often.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Sorry GrandpaLynn that was for us Alum boat owners. Its a Clacka parade now. As the river gets a new low soon 23.75, without some rain I'd rather start toonin it than bangin metal often.
For people that drift the river often....there has been no significant change in height for weeks. 10.50-10.55 = no difference. Get up to 11ft on the estacada guage and I MIGHT get excited

1 - 10 of 10 Posts