IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone been out this week and done any good on the coho at the mouth of the calck? what did you use? :dance:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Somewhat of a late report, but I drifted Barton-Carver Monday morning. 3 fish on. Of those, one broke off, one pulled off, and one found its way in the boat. Nice size fish but all were rather dark.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I fished the mouth of Eagle Creek yesterday. Low pressure and I did see some fish rolling, but no biters. At least not for me, I did see a driftboat go by that picked up one on the Clack.

There were also a few people fishing lower Eagle Creek. I didn't stop to look, but there must have been fish in front of them as there were 4 or 5 guys right next to each other fishing one stretch.

·
Banned
2,392 Posts
OK, I'll bite. I went down there to take a look a couple of days ago, not to fish, just to talk with the guys down there. NO FISH. I saw one unclipped jack caught while I was there and heard that one guy had caught a nice one the day before. Saw a few roll, but nothin' too exciting. Also fished Barton Park today, NADA. Same story, fish rolling once in awhile, but nothing special. Maybe the rain we got the other day changed something? If you go, good luck.

·
Registered
6,569 Posts
I threw some spinners under the Carver bridge this morning. There are a few fish there. The ones that cleared the water were between silver and black, more of a reddish-brown. No bites, saw none hooked, one boat and about 5 bankies.

Just a couple of boats working the Willamette at the mouth of the Clackamas, & a few maggots there too, ONE guy at the "zoo" (bottom of the first riffle, above the bridge).

·
Registered
320 Posts
just got off the clackamas. fished for about 4 hours around the mouth in the morning. saw 1 fish just below the mouth. none ... none for me or anyone else i saw. used spinners and wiggle warts from my boat. heard some "bankee 3 tooth" yelling obsinities at a passing troller. we did see some big nooks jumping by the falls deadline, and one huge sturgeon fin slicing the water. forget this ... it's off to tillamook monday and tuesday.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts