IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to cover some water on the Clac tomorrow. Any recent reports? I was thinking about hitting the High Rocks/Gladstone area. I was inspired by Mitch's post from a while back.

Any info is greatly appreciated!

· Registered
6,678 Posts
I saw one hooked tonight across the river, might have been foul hooked, it was thankfully released after a long fight.
The water is ending a cooling trend, could be good early in the AM.
watch for quick hits!

· Registered
59 Posts
was up at Mciver on Sun morning. Hadn't fished on the Clack in 5 years so tough to remember where I wanted to be. Started at the north end of the park (naturally the hole I wanted was taken) with no luck. We did get two bites, though WALKED INTO A HORNETS NEST! I felt what I thought was blackberry bushes, but looked down to find a hornet sticking my leg, while fishing buddy was taking one in the eyelid. That could have been real ugly.

Anyway, we fished the riverbend area for a while, saw several fish come out of the water, but again no luck.

Drove to the dig creek area, and saw a guy hauling out 2 keepers, one of which was a hefty summer. Did actually hook and lose one there on a spinner-just out of practice. KIds are great, they just cut into your fishing. Can't wait till She's a little older and I can take her with me!

Good Luck!

Tight Lines!

· Registered
2,307 Posts
Fished Dog creek tonite, high hopes as pressure was not to heavy, only a couple nibbles. Very large fish were jumping, best color I've seen in a month. Eggs, drift gear, even a noodle rod and spinners.

· Registered
10 Posts
I saw one hooked tonight across the river, might have been foul hooked, it was thankfully released after a long fight.
The water is ending a cooling trend, could be good early in the AM.
watch for quick hits!
That might have been me that hooked up across the river. Accidently foul hooked a hatchery springer that took me for a ride down river. Many ******* on the move, but no steelhead where I was.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.