IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, got started at oh dark thirty this morning to beat what we thought would be a rush.

4 fish caught today but for the most part the chrome was dull so we allowed the gene pool to carry out its process of life.

Did keep this 12 pounder.

All told we went 4 for 5. Fishing with Hogback, his son and NWSteelhdr & his dad from SF.

Thanks for another great day guys. :cheers:

3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK young fella, where the heck have you been fishing :shrug: .

Tell me how your summer has been. Email or send a private message or call me sometime.....

Randy picked up his new big shiny boat and I am sure he would be willing to take you and your dad in it.

Take care Daniel.

3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dog gone it ******,

I forgot we were supposed to keep that spot in the family :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
You didn't by chance catch those on a @$#%$^% with a $%$#@$ foot dropper and a %^%#%$ lead line did you? :wink: :laugh: :laugh:

Nice fish and congrats on another beautiful day on Nanooks mighty river :grin: I mean my river :blush: :cool:

Ok Ok, our river

·
Registered
428 Posts
Tacklebuster
Yes, we did catch them on @$#%$^% with a $%$#@$ foot dropper and a %^%#%$ lead line and I thought we were gonna keep all this highly classified information in the family! Now that the words out we are doooooomed!
In reality this post should have been titled rattle-can chrome!
Randy

[ 09-29-2003, 04:56 AM: Message edited by: Hogback ]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts