IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to you all,I just want to thank everyone from i-fish that entered the derby yesterday.I think everyone their had a good time and a good dinner.I was there but had to wear my club hat so I didn't have my i-fish hat on.I handed out a several thousand dollars worth of prizes at the raffle I know for sure we had $5,000 worth of prizes there.I was the one on the right of the stage pouting cus I didn't win anything :hoboy: :depressed: but I did have a great time giveing them out.Best part was when we gave all the kids there a fishing pole and reel,Esp. to the little ones :grin: :grin: .I don't have the big winner's name yet but when I get all the info from Laverne if you want I'll post it.By the way the winning fish was 60" long and a little over 50#'s a real hog.Their was a bunch of really nice fish caught this yr.We'll be haveing another next year at least we'er planning on one it sort of depends on what kind of season changes we'll face next year.Thanks again for being there hope to see ya all soon on the river.
President Southwest Washington Anglers
Bob Dawson

[ 06-15-2003, 12:44 PM: Message edited by: dawhunt ]

·
Registered
954 Posts
My wife, son and I had a great time also. We only brought in 1 Keeper (46" - 32#). We threw a 42" back because we got into the fish really good about 6:00am by the coast gurard ship. no more keepers after that. all in all around 9 shakers and lost one big one that was jumping and flipping all over the place.

I will be back next year.

The one thing we don't like about the derby is the shirts. The Sturgeon is way too big !!!!! It takes up the entire front of the shirt. It has been this big the last 3 years. The first 2 years were good looking shirts. Mabye the will get better next year. I heard many people commenting about them at the weigh in Saturday. Any Way Fun tournament.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Thanks for the Derby Guys. We had a great time even though we dident touch a fish all day. I have participated in this Derby every year and i will have to agree with Finz these shirts need to be toned down with the art work on the front. The back is really cool. Bob Is it possible to purchase one of the shirts with map art work on the back and nothing on the front?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts