IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I would be on the ocean this Sunday but I am staying in town instead. I am looking to hopefully catch some Salmon or Steelhead so I am willing to go anywhere. I will go anywhere from St. Helens to the Dechutes. I would like to anchor but if the fish are in the Dechutes I would go hike up there. I will resort to sturgeon if there are no good reports on salmon/steelhead. Any reports would be great. I have been out of the loop with several weddings that I have had to attend so any info would be great. E-mail me if you want. Thank you. Jesse

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Spent 6 hours on anchor with 21 other boats at the 77 and saw NOTHING. Dam counts are way down may have to wait for late Aug. Amgoing to tne mouth od Deschutes tomoorow to pull plugs. Friend called and they are doing fish a rod. One more week to B10 then it should just get better and better
:dance:

·
Registered
4,208 Posts
check my 'asking' from Tuesday, i asked about the same question and recieved some great help. However, the wind kinda blew us off the CR, but we still got into some sturgeon. Check that thread.

Sublime

1 - 3 of 3 Posts