IFish.net banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to share a picture with
you. You are never to old to enjoy fishing. Check out the picture of my dad and his 36 pound chinook. Hopefully the picture works like it's suppose to.

3,877 Posts
Aquasport,

You are a heck of a guy to take your dad fishing and landing a hog like that.

That is awesome :cheers:

·
Registered
366 Posts
Woo Hooo,

Naas Feesch!!! :cheers: I hope one of my kids will take me out when i get on in my years. Take an elder fishin'. :dance:

·
Registered
147 Posts
That's one of the best fishing pictures I've ever seen! It's hard to beat a day fishing with dad.

Thanks for sharing.

John

·
Ray S.
894 Posts
Way to go Pappy. I wish I could get my dad out again, he's 91 . Great picture.
Keep gettin em.
Ray

·
Registered
294 Posts
Thanks for the picture of that beautiful fish and your Dad. Makes me remeniscent of the man that raised me. :smile:

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
To see pappy get out there instead of sitting in his rocking chair makes me proud!

Get out there and enjoy life before its too late!

I know because I work too darn much!

Marie

·
Registered
327 Posts
Nice fish.... you are never to old to land a nice fish..... look no further than clownmouth :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

N

·
0 Posts
If you see some granpa in a few years with a blue boat hanging around the docks, lift him in the boat and take him fishing will you? It will be me. :grin:

Go Dad!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for all your kind remarks regarding my dad. He is a 90 year old cotton farmer from Texas on a visit to Columbia City. This was the biggest fish he had ever caught. Truly a memorable experience for him and me.

Thanks
Aquasport

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
Awesome. I'd say, dont let the 90 years fool ya, pops is curling 36 pounds there with no sign of strain!!

I'd sure like to hear what he had to say about fighting and landing his biggest fish ever.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Very nice, maybe your dad could give old phil a few pointers.

Looking forward to our trip this week. Careful of that old jig fisherman, I had to make another come back last trip. I think he is getting better with those feathered things.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts