IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know what time they open the gates at chinook landing. I know the sign says 6:00am, but that seems late for this time of year. its light enough to fish at 4:30am. Has anyone been the when they open the gate?

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I really don't think they even close the gate at night this time of year. I have been there several times this time of the year as well as July and August and it always has been open at 4:00 or 4:30 AM.

·
Registered
676 Posts
was told they cannot close gate at anytime due to emergency situations :shrug: have never seen it locked so i believe this to be true,,,,just watch it one time last summer me and friend were there early and all the vehicals that were there over night had there windows broken o
ut

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
the launch is supposed to open at sunrise. I talked to them because i was concerned with getting locked in late at night. Which did happen to me at Carver ramp but thanks to some drunk kids i was able to get out after they locked it. They did say you can leave at anytime and the gates wont close at Chinook landing.

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
:depressed: Didn't really matter what time i got there today.... :blush: Only the ********* were biting today :shrug: When are they gonna turn the faucet off upstream :whazzup: Water is ripp'n hard...lots of weed stuff....Is it August yet??

MrDorkfish

Louis

1 - 5 of 5 Posts