IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
119,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the kind of report that finds many employees suddenly coming down with a terrible flu!
Jen

·
Registered
344 Posts
The only thing I can find is for a Gauging station at Beaver Army, it says as of 12:00pm today it's running 71deg. I haven't a clue where that is but I think it's close to Vancouver, WA.

·
Scallywag
3,410 Posts
The fish-addict was right on! :cheers:

Thanks f-a!

Great report. The bite was excellent on the outgoing. many multiple limits for boats around (above and below) the zipperlip location :grin:

The unavailable zipperlip lure didn't work, either :wink: No chrome, no blue.. bad me...

Thanks again Chris, good luck tommorow a.m..

·
Scallywag
3,410 Posts
Do ya know what is puzzling?

I had the only IFISH decals visible! Come on guys and gals, get online with Jennie and order those decals
so I can say "Hi, how'd ya do?".

Lurkers.... ..
...... :whazzup:

Join the game!

Have some fun!

No need to be shy...... :shrug: ......let's have fun!

I had a great time talking to the folks around us. They were some fish slaying folks. I wish they were visible IFISH'ers. I checked fifty boats - no decals, no flags....... :shrug:

Stand up and be proud.....I am. :dance:

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
Awesome awesome, sounds like a good tiem out there, thanks for sharing...... :dance:

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Got the report from reliable source this morning, so I went down to the landing to take a look for myself. Within 5 minutes I witnessed 4 different boats break away from the hogline with fish on. So get out there and catch some fish. I would but have to work sometime.

·
Scallywag
3,410 Posts
Thanks for the report Chris... I mean fish-addict! I guess with that news I'll head out after work with the zipperlip and locally unavailable lure! :grin:
I'll post the results...

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
I will be there after work today, possibly taking the day off tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
It's my dad's boat. I had them on my sea ray but we sold it when our second was born. We will be getting a new boat next year and I will have IFISH all over it. I promise.

:shrug:

Glad someone got something out there. I got on the water at 5:15 and trolled to the spot. Not much on the fish finder untill we got to the spot but no dice for us. Packed it in at 7:30.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts