IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
119,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chat has kind of died lately!

Let's try to start it up again.

Anyone interested? What is a good night and time for you? Suggestions?

Chat is located here, and is free for your use, at any time!

If ever you are bored and want to chat with someone, simply post Chat! on the board, and see who follows you in! :)I would like to get a regular chat going again, but it might be difficult in the summer.

Jen

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
I would of enjoyed chating on Wed. night with marty but have never been able to get Java virtual machine to load? I try to download but it says it does not exsist anymore :shrug:

I believe sun micro system has the right to virtual machine so I tried my luck with them but no avail.

Jen if you have a link to get java virtual machine so I can use the Chat program I will be happy to start some good Ifish chats or perticapate in them

Thanks

Derek Anderson

·
Administrator
119,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Thanks all for the help will give it a try and see if I can chat.

Ouch 56k this may take a while...

Thanks again for the info.

[ 06-05-2003, 08:17 PM: Message edited by: GotFish? ]

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
I was on the Chat line last night. Talked to a couple of real nice ifishers. We were the only ones on that i know of and i was on for about 30 min. Had some good fun with them. Will get on again next week if iam home.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Hey Rocky, how did you screw up your ifish name on the chat board last night? :laugh: :tongue:

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
lol well I didnt screw it up thats the one my folks gave me. I dont know thats just what came up so I will have to see about getting my "nick" changed on there somehow

·
Administrator
119,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Who catches fish, fishes a lot, is enthusiastic, and would be interested in hosting chat while Marty is gone in Alaska?

I vote for the Karrot team. :smile:

Any other suggestions?

We need some exciting guest hosts!

Jen

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Jen I agree with what Stew said. You and Marty are big draws to the wed. chats. It's always good to catch your Ifish buds on wed.nite chats.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts