IFish.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
119,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few people who can't use chat and have problems loading it.

It is our live chat program, which is different from the kind of chatting we do on the discussion forums.

The ifish chat is located on the green line at the top of ifish that has all of the other ifish links on it, like" User CP, FAQ (Frequently asked questions) Members List, Calendar, and then CHAT ROOM.

If you have trouble loading the chat room, please visit the troubleshooter, here.

Please let me know what kind of trouble you are having, below. It's interesting to me, and helps me to try to fix it for the most of you.

Please feel free to use the chat room at any time. It's fun to call "Chat" on the discussion board to see who will come. Sometimes it's good to say, "Want to chat about ____ And enter in your specific topic... like, "I'm putting up eggs". Etc....

Or, most people just want to pass the time away.

Please know that the same family friendly website rules exist on the chat forum and you will lose your membership if you break those rules. Please use language appropriate for small children and your Grandmother. :)

Thanks,
Jen

·
Registered
12,322 Posts
I went there. Nobody else there. I got scared....:crazy:

·
Administrator
119,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is a scary, scary place, Jack.

I wasn't going to say, but this is the Halloween season, you know...

BOO

·
Registered
652 Posts
LOL, king, that's got to be one of the funniest things I have heard today.

·
Registered
23,401 Posts

·
Tuna! AKA Papermaker
3,157 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klamath_King
"Please use language appropriate for small children and your Grandmother."

My grandmother curses like a pirate. :p

I am sorry.

Don't be sorry. As people age, they often are liberated of trying to be what others expect. I treasure older people and their attitudes. :applause:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts