IFish.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got out on Big Blue out of Charleston Friday & Saturday. Managed 7 fish (4 silvers/3 nooks) before the wind came up on Friday. Saturday was beautiful and we were off the water with our limit by 11:30 am (6 silvers/4 nooks). Most of the fish were caught with bait at various depths, with a few hitting lures. Came home with more fish than I know what to do with. It's a good time to be my friend I guess.. :shrug: I'll post pictures tonight or tomorrow.

Steelie28

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Good to see some people got out. :cheers: I was stuck at a wedding all weekend and didn't manage to wet a line so I'm headed out after work tonight.

tc

·
Registered
330 Posts
That's great to hear. I'll be heading over on Friday for salmon and bottom fishing. Thanks for the report!

Any Tuna being caught out of Coosbay?

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
No tuna as of yet but I don't think anyone has gone for a couple of weeks. The water temps shows the spot being northwest about 33 miles and you should be into them. I'm waiting a tad bit longer until it's a good temp break and they're around 25. But they should be there.

tc

·
Registered
330 Posts
Thanks Tailchaser. All the talk of Tuna from the North has us pumped up to go. May go up to Newport next weekend for Tuna.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts