IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
280 Posts
Pretty quick limit of coho about 8 miles out of Depoe Bay. 355' deep, 52 deg, water was pretty sporty today.
Steve
Were you straigt out ? What time did you come back? Heard it got
windy.
How deep were the fish? I'm thinking about going out Tuesday 28th.
My boat is a 20' SeaSwirl Topaz and wondering if I can get out.
Thanks for the report
topknot

· Registered
1,112 Posts
Nice to see someone is still fishing. Reports getting pretty spotty. I am going out Wed if weax gods are nice. Thanks for the report.:dance:

· Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Were you straigt out ? What time did you come back? Heard it got
windy.
How deep were the fish? I'm thinking about going out Tuesday 28th.
My boat is a 20' SeaSwirl Topaz and wondering if I can get out.
Thanks for the report
topknot

I was pretty much straight out, maybe slightly NW of Depoe Port. I just fished a diver, purple haze hoochie, and a chunk of herring about 25 feet deep. I got a late start, didn't start fishing till about 11:00 AM. It was pretty cold inside, 48 deg just outside of port. I stopped and fished 2 different rip lines on the way out at 49 deg and 51 deg just to check and no fish. Hit the magic spot at 52 deg 355' deep and caught 3 salmon there within about 25 minutes. It did start getting windy. I think there was no boat length restriction over the bar today. I doubt there would be any restriction tomorrow especially out of Depoe. I saw a boat out there today 20' long and it did just fine. Go get em.
Steve

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.