IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As many know the Catch and Eat machine has been schooling many, even the pro's :shocked: :shocked:

Ya kodda admit, they are ketching machines :dance:
:dance:

[ 05-13-2003, 07:16 PM: Message edited by: Pete ]

·
Administrator
119,612 Posts
Please don't post pictures of springers anymore!
I know that you are doing it just to tease me, right?
It's all a conspiracy!
Every day, more, more, and more springers, just to make me feel stupid!!!!

:smile: :smile:

Congrats! Those are beautiful feesh!

:cheers:

·
Registered
22,375 Posts
I'm sorry Jen but there are those on the board that keep going, "ya right, whatever C&E" :rolleyes: Yo doubters this is for ya

Hey ya know the old addage "blind squirrel finds acorn"? Well this blind squirrel Has had a fantastic springer season. We have been blessed with good information, tried new techniques, and so on.

Two main people that I would like to thank personally regarding methods, baits, areas to fish are Fishinmission (Mark) :bowdown: and David Johnson :bowdown: . These folks are dialed in and are not afraid to experiment with different locations and techniques. You guys are very much appreciated by me.

Others of you are great fishing folks too. My buddy Mike Tupper showed me a few new areas to fish this year and what a season he has had. I certainly appreciate your daily calls about how you did that day. Dude you rock! Mike is a lurker and just reads these posts. He can only type with one finger so he would be wasting valuable fishing time posting on ifish. :grin: oh yeah you get one of these too. :bowdown:

I'd also like to recognize the brethern of the BATON. Without you guys I would never know where not to fish. :shocked: These addicted dedicated fellows are a great bunch of guys. I'll fish with you boys anytime, anywhere. :bowdown:

Most of all, whether We catch fish or not it is just great to get out and try. Lots better than mowing the lawn or painting the house. Man springer fishing is an ADDICTION!!!!!

BTW springer season ain't over yet. Get out there and hit it hard.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Hey Catch and Eat,

Do you ever go to work?
I either see you fishing, call you when you're fishing, or see the results on the board. :rolleyes:

Have you ever thought about teaching a clinic? :bowdown:
I have only one legal Springer in the boat this year. At least it kept the batton away.

Cheerio'
Skipper

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Whoo now, wait a cotton picking minute; I think that C and E has a mole on the right side of his chin and none of the guys in the pictures have it. Gotta be someone posing as C and E and PoPs.

Bernie is right Jennie, there is a whole bunch of us that cannot believe everything we are told and only half of what we see. That's some reputation you have there Bro. Photos will help get it back in line.

We can tell that you have frequested Davey Johnson's Cubbard.

Keep up the charge and don't stop till you see the whites of their eyes. Great to see you finally produced a picture with someone that resembles the two of you. Keep those hooks wet and go get em.

Hopefully many more fish to come for all of us.

*Fish only bite wet hooks*

·
Registered
22,375 Posts
Most of my fish have come after work Skipper. :shocked: Getting the kitchen passes during springer season is a piece of cake. The wife loves springers for diner. :grin: She is a real gem. :bowdown: Love ya babe!

Hey Rick, you calling me a corn cobb the spinner boy? :laugh: Making fun of my rain gear. I do have to admit though, they do get a little ripe this time of year with all the fish and egg slime coating them. Sounds like you're doing just fine yourself. :bowdown:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts