IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have received lots of questions about where the carrots thing came into play. Not all of it was encouraging. I thought I would clear things up and try to keep our keesters out of the hot water.
Team carrots fished hard for a week straight just a bit ago (I think our total numbers were sumpin like 18 for 29 takedowns or something crazy, you guys saw the pictures). Anyhow, almost everyday we were out there this family of four, guy wife and a couple of rugrats were in the hogline with us. They were just slaying the fish. :shocked: We noticed that everyday the kids and mother were eating carrots. We thought to ourselves that this HAD to have sumpin to do wit it! :shrug: We brew up some special bait oil that was orange and it has been hooking fish through the roof. Thus the term carrot milk.

Basically the carrots and carrot milk is no different than the ever popular bannanas and banananana oil. Dig?????

What is in our mysterious orange mixture? That one is truly a secret.

PS Get your minds out of the gutter!!!! :laugh:

·
Registered
8,838 Posts
And if you believe that I have a slightly used bridge you might be interested in buying...

:grin: :grin: :grin:

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
ZaQ's story is true. :shrug: It's unfortunate that he had to say anything but people always want to assume the worst.
Fortunately my mind is not in the gutter but thinking about those beautiful fish I am going to catch tomorrow with batch 23, it contains just a hint of garlic and the essence lemons! :grin:

·
Registered
8,838 Posts
OK OK OK. It is true. But what about, "The Rest of The Story"???

:grin: :grin: :grin:

Love,

Hogmaster

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
It is always' the ones looking up who cause a problem. It is sad there cannot be a little entertainment and fun on this site without somebody ruining it
. It was all something that was between team carrot milk and was blown up into a gaint conspiracy thinking there are underlining mean :whazzup: . As most of you know team carrot milks mind are never in the gutter unless there might be a springer :tongue: there................Chris

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Hawgs & Harleys have you ever seen a sad dancing carrot :shrug:

I THINK NOT :grin:

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Are there springers in the gutter :shrug: Thats it I am rigging up right now :wink:

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Chris is right.
Let's have a little fun without thinking the worst of everybody
Times are hard enough right now and Ifish has always been a place for me to get away from REAL life. :grin: Everyone take a deep breath and pop that pill... now dont you feel better :wink:

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
And you all thought TEAM MOOSE DROOL was crazy. I think Team Carrots is great. The dancing Carrots aren't as cool as a Drooling Moose, but they are close. Keep catching them, and keep posting pics!

:cheers:

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Gary quit stirring the conspiracy pot with your lami :rolleyes: :grin:

·
Registered
638 Posts
5-cents - hope you know I was just kidding. What do I know I havent even figured out how to attach an avatar yet!
My boy cracked up laughing when he saw the giant Dancing Carrots :cool:

·
Banned
8,867 Posts
Zaq,
I enjoyed the whole carrot joke and saga :laugh: ..and had fun with you guys with my carrot processing plant pics. It was great to see you guys (Team Carrot Milk) slayin-em and keeping a great sense of humor while posting it too.
:bowdown: :cheers: Keep up the hookin and clownin!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
H&H I know you are just joshin and so am I. Thats whats fun about all of this... Know what I mean Vern??? :grin:

I think you need 200 posts before you can add an avatar.

:cheers:

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
:laugh: :laugh: Bobby :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
395 Posts
I'm just trying to figure out how someone can make something bad out of carrot milk, and that annoying dancing carrot?

It just comes across to me as some guys that were slaying the springers have some fun with everybody and joking amungst themselves.

You guys are entertaining even when i can't relate to all of those fish pics.

Someone has to show all of us how to do it and you guys took amongst yourselves to be the designated forum info booth with the 101 ?'s following every post.

Didn't hear any complaints when you guys were giving out all of the pointers.

You guys rock, keep it up :cheers:

Later Geoff

1 - 20 of 54 Posts