IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I have to ask. I keep hearing about this carrot stuff for bait. Can somebody tell me about it or maybe give up a recipe. I like to try different things once and awhile. This sounds far fetched enough to try.

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Sorry buddy but this is a closely held secret of the Carrot Clan. :shocked: :shocked: Oh by the way we are ordering team shirts and hats pretty quick :grin:

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
We have it refined to a three step process involving 4 different ingredients. The following ingredients must be mixed for the prescribed time in the exact order they appear.

Sorry, team Carrots did not like my post, so I have edited out any top secret information. Happy fishing...... :wink: :grin: :tongue:

[ 07-01-2003, 09:40 PM: Message edited by: ZaQ ]

·
Registered
993 Posts
I KNOW WHAT IT IS AND IM NOW EXPECTING HUSH MONEY HOW ABOUT IT CARROT BOYS :grin:

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Get Bent, how much money do i need to send your way to get the recipe for the super secret Carrot Milk :shrug: :grin:

·
Registered
993 Posts
WELL CARROT BOYS IM WAITING

QF HOLD TIGHT LETS SEE WHERE THIS GOES

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Scott, I doubt it will go anywhere! :grin: Those boys will "milk" this topic for all it's worth! :laugh: :laugh:

[ 07-01-2003, 10:33 PM: Message edited by: skrimmy ]

·
Registered
10,068 Posts
Let's see, maybe go to the fishing store and look at the "lotions" and envision orange.
OR, go downtown and look for a guy with glasses wearing a long overcoat in some alley! :shocked:

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Well I could make some guesses. :grin:

------------------------------------------

How bout the orange (trout flavor) powerbait that ya all were talking up this spring?

Maybe Sardene flavored smelly jelly that was mentioned by you guys for use in a velcro quickfish patch?

Bait oil - (I would use Krill or Crawfish - maybe a drop or two of Anise)

Slamola powder

--------------------------------------

Am I close?

UG

[ 07-01-2003, 11:31 PM: Message edited by: Uglygreen ]

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I kinda figured this, :rolleyes: I guess I'll motor around until I see the guys with orange fingers and follow em home and hound them day and night. :grin: :grin: :grin: I have a spotten scope and will travel. :grin: :grin: :grin:

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
UG - I'm bettin that's a dang close guess! The smelly jelly would add the thicker consistency to the liquid powerbait to keep it on the hook better. And we ALL KNOW that XTC is fond of pure anise oil (not the thinned out stuff from the grocery store) The slamola powder would be like adding protein powder to their witch's brew! I can just see them all gathered around a black pot at a campfire in the woods at night brewing this stuff up and chanting over it. :shocked: :grin: By some of their recent postings, I'm beginning to think they're ingesting the stuff themselves as well. :grin: :laugh:

[ 07-02-2003, 07:13 AM: Message edited by: skrimmy ]

·
Registered
8,838 Posts
OK, I'm going to divuldge the TRUTH!

First off, they take a ________________
Then they add _____________________
They mix in a bit of __________________
Then they take all of that thinned out goo and add________________ as a thickening agent
They have refined it because they used to add _________________ but now they add _______________
Same thing with scales. They used to add _____________________ but now they have gone to ____________________

[ 07-01-2003, 09:40 PM: Message edited by: ZaQ ]

Hey! How'd you edit that!!!!!

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
UG is sniffing down the right trail :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

1 - 20 of 153 Posts