IFish.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last night lance fischer was giving a talk at fisherman, when he started talking about ultrabite and others scents someone asked him what carrot milk was! cool, the word is out.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Couldn't have been too many ifishers there if there were no complaints about Carrot Milk. That's all we seem to hear lately.

·
Registered
16,480 Posts
Can ya drink carrotmilk? :grin: Is it good for your eyes? :laugh: :laugh: Bobft.

·
Administrator
119,499 Posts
Everyone of us here has the ability to make carrot milk. Carrot milk is nothing but fish confidence.

OK, the secret is out, now go use it.

Jen

·
Administrator
119,499 Posts
Well, and that, too. :smile:

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Jen,

You got one part but your still missing some vital ingredients :wink:

Bobby

[ 11-14-2003, 06:18 PM: Message edited by: big n bright ]

·
Registered
94 Posts
Well I geuss for the word to get out all that had to be done was ask the right person at the right place. Thanks Jen for letting myself and other novices confused ifishers waht carrot juice is. If you get any slack from anybody which I know never happens. haha Carrots are for rabbitts not salmon.

·
Registered
5,805 Posts
the THRILL of the chase on this carrot juice stuff again. We all know that the real secret behind carrot milk is photoshop :laugh:

[ 11-14-2003, 07:30 PM: Message edited by: El-Kabong ]

·
Registered
169 Posts
Is this still a fishing board? Starting to think this is a gardening site :laugh: With all the talk about carrots

1 - 14 of 14 Posts