IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Uh huh...yup, it has been kinda quiet. Maybe they are working :shrug: I think it's kinda weird though that with over 5000 people signed up for this site that there are only a few that show pics or even talk about catching fish :rolleyes:

Something fishy bout that

MrDorkfish

Louis

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
******, thanks! We'll have to store that link for future reference :grin: :grin: This could REALLY get amusing!

·
Registered
19,912 Posts
MrDorkfish,I think you know the answer to that one. Half the members don't have digital cameras,and half the ones that do, don't know how to post the pictures. Then there's the zipper lip crew.

·
Administrator
119,612 Posts
I love the carrot thing, ******! What a great thing for kids! Hey! I'm a kid! I've been playing with that for too long!

I love the feet!

Too funny. I too just noticed the carrots absence. So.... where is the carrot crew? They must have found some secret fishing hole that they won't share.

Jen

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Skrim,

Thanks for noticing our absence, There is plenty of years end fall pics to come, I'll post today's catch but that's it (for now) the crew is scouting new water (Washington) That means a clean tag and a change of scenery.

How's that bobber fishing going on the coast?

Bobby

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
I can't belive it, first I am getting emails about how all we do is brag on this site, and than I pop on to IFISH tonight and find this. I have been fishing and keeping my mouth shut. We are working on an end of year post with pics..............thanks all for the love!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Hey you Carrot tops.....where have you all been lately? Chris, ZaQ, Bobby, Nickel, where you guys been hiding? Haven't seen too many pics. What, are you guys ALL tagged out for the year?
Or now that Xtc is tagged out, won't he show you where the fish are? :grin: :grin: Just kidding there, but it's been a tad less entertaining around here with so few fish stories and pics from the "clan of the carrot juice".

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
I'll second that
I always look for Shane, Zaq, Chris Bobby... w/o your wonderful pics and stories the board isn't quite the same....

G

·
"Gear Maggots?"

Ok Jen, I showed you mine, let's see yours and others that want to play. :grin: :wink:

[ 10-14-2003, 11:39 PM: Message edited by: ****** ]

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Rats, I had to go back to work today after a week off. Six fish landed in 4 trips, wasn't too bad for being a bank maggot while my boat is dry docked. Fish size were 42, 40, 36, 30, 16, and 16 (I released the 30 pounder - too dark for me) All with Marie's salmon feast added. . I'll post pictures later from home when I get them from a friend's digital camera. 5 on bobber, one on spinner. I also practised the rubber hook release on a a few more :shrug: . No carrot milk for me.

SKP

[ 10-19-2003, 02:14 PM: Message edited by: SKP ]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts