IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there,

After exhausting all our resources here in Tillamook town, I can't find any cured prawns! I am fishing the Willamette tomorrow (Friday) putting in at Clackamette as part of the Oregon Wildlife Heritage Foundation's Willamette Salmon Quest. If you are going early and have some extra to sell or know where I can get some at zero-dark-thirty between Tillamook and the Willamette I'd sure appreciate some help!

Thanks in advance!

-Marty

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
there is a shop in the mall across form the park that opens at 5 i belive and has the best prawns you can buy its call bc angling post
good luck

·
Registered
10,861 Posts
BC angling has The best prawns in the area. It is located right across and west from the subway in the strip mall.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Yep! B.C. Angling. A few doors down from Fishermans Marine Supply in the Oregon City Shopping Center across from Clackamette Park. Open at 5 I think?? Look in the botom of the Freezer and get the big bag for $4.00. Only problem is they don't catch fish! Last two trips out I've had fish on and lost them at the boat cuz of these prawns. :shrug:

·
Registered
499 Posts
Don't pick up too many. The Prawns haven't been working as well this year. The bite has been almost strictly on eggs. I tried Prawns and wrapped Qwick Fish with very little success. A couple of friends of mine hooked up using Prawns today. It took them over half the day watching everyone else catch fish on eggs before they found a Prawn biter. Best wishes. Space Fish

·
Registered
125 Posts
From what I hear its eggs&sandshrimp show in oregon city, but if you really need prawns, BC's is the place. good luck.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I watched an absolute slaughter fest going on on prawns the other day so I know they are biting on prawns. Of course I didn't have any. When the water warms a tad, the egg bite wont last long because the chubs pick your bait clean. Enjoy it while you can. B.C. angling has some good prawns!

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
For those of you who are using eggs, how are you rigging them? Are you anchored up and using some thing like the prawn spinners??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts