IFish.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a river along the Coast or in SW Washington that has a decent camp ground for drifting with bobbers, eggs, jigs, ect. Mainly for Silvers and fall Chinook. Would like a designated campground that is safe for wife and kids. Just got me a tent trailer and looking for some nice fishing camping spots. Gorge would be ok to.
We have been plunkin the Columbia River all summer and interested in getting into some smaller river fishing.

Private emails or private messages are ok with me if ya dont want the world to know.

Any ideas are appreciated.

Thanks SS

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
There is a couple of campgrounds on the Kalama where you could fish right there. Don't know anything about either (other than they are there). I know the Silvers are there already (heard reports). I don't really fish that river very much, so hopefully someone else can chime in for you. I know you won't be lonely at either spot though. :shocked: :wink:

Good Luck! Steve :cheers:

·
Registered
630 Posts
S.S.
YOU CAN TRY THE NESTUCCA OR WILSON THEY HAVE LOTS OF GOOD CAMPING,BUT NOT SURE IF ANY FISH ARE SHOWING UP THERE YET.GOOD LUCK.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts