IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be heading over to LBC in 3 weeks. I was wondering about what good camping spots are available around that area, and your experiences with them. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
621 Posts
All state park around lbc... usually all booked up a year in advance? One forest service one on metolius side called perry south

·
Registered
69 Posts
Stayed at Perry South a few years ago, ramp and boat slips in a nice cove. Camping sites along the road as it dropped towards the launch-turnaround-day use parking area.
Long drive with my 30’ motorhome from the state campground, some a little ruff and on gravel. Found a site to fit in during the week. Will do it again someday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,172 Posts
Perry South goes to reservation only after May 1. Better check recreation.gov before making the drive.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Copied this from the reservation website

"Perry South campground and boat ramp will be temporarily CLOSED April 26 through April 30 and May 21 through May 27 for construction."

Reservations start on May 31st through September 11th

·
Registered
5,172 Posts
Copied this from the reservation website

"Perry South campground and boat ramp will be temporarily CLOSED April 26 through April 30 and May 21 through May 27 for construction."

Reservations start on May 31st through September 11th
If you look at Recreation.gov there are definitely sites reserved and booked in May.

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What about Deschutes campground by the Cove? I'm thinking of plopping there, and there is sites to be had.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts