IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The closest thing that I know of would be 13 miles from Forest Grove toward the coast at Glenwood. Head towards Tillamook, go by the Log Cabin Restaurant, the Fernhill Store and the next store is Glenwood. Camp along the creek.

·
Registered
540 Posts
spruce Run Park on the upper Nehalem River off Hwy 26, it is some distance away. Sadly Washington County has NO camp grounds. :shrug:

[ 08-05-2003, 02:18 PM: Message edited by: fishonksm ]

·
Registered
516 Posts
Going to be there Saturday and want to camp. I know you can't in the park but what about close by? Anyone know where to go?

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
There isn't any place close to camp at Hagg lake. Not until you get out past Yamhill and Carlton. Washington county does not have any camp grounds.

·
Registered
140 Posts
There is no camping in glenwood or fernwood both camp grounds are closed do to unruley people making there camp into full time residents. gales creek camp is still open up the road farther but that is where the unruley people went.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Forget Glenwood. Yesterday I told you Glenwood might be an option. In coming back from the coast today I noticed a sign that said that the park was closed. You may want to call the Glenwood Store to find out info. Sorry. Don't know what to tell you now. :shrug: Next thing up the line is what Norm suggested - Gales Creek campground.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Thanks for the info and follow ups. I think I will head to Hebo when I am done at Hagg.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts