IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
1,958 Posts
Looks good Gil. I think you have my motor!

Geoff

· Registered
838 Posts
Looks good Gil. I think you have my motor!

Geoff

Just to clarify this- "A sudden urge to camo"-???- Mine is a constant urge! Maybe that would explain the camo Ford Van, Furniture, bedding, dinnerware, and the thousands of dollars of blinds and clothing!! Thinking about a full body tatoo next!!

gotZem!!!

· Registered
5,056 Posts
I recently made a deal to acquire a Nissan 3.5a SS outboard to go on the layout boat I'm planning

Ahhhh whats wrong with this picture:smash::smash:! Gil, buddy...get the honey do's out of the way and get on it. Man you only have 54 days for the eastside opener and 61 for the westside.

We gotta get out and do more of this

or this

Dude....get'er done!!!!

Motor looks great BTW!

Jimbo

· Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just to clarify this- "A sudden urge to camo"-???- Mine is a constant urge! Maybe that would explain the camo Ford Van, Furniture, bedding, dinnerware, and the thousands of dollars of blinds and clothing!! Thinking about a full body tatoo next!!

gotZem!!!

Dude, you've got it bad. I prescribe an early season hunt as soon as possible!

· Registered
10,869 Posts
Looks like a killer to me :smash: Nice work, Gil!

great job on the Motor Gil....

oh yeah, i hope you are taking good care of my duck call. :cheers:

Hey now...that's MY call!!! Step off Swamp Donkey :grin:

-jokester

· Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looks like a killer to me :smash: Nice work, Gil!

Hey now...that's MY call!!! Step off Swamp Donkey :grin:

-jokester
Now, now, boys! You know that's my call. I'll give a call just like it to the guy that puts me on my first limit of geese this year! :smash::smash::smash:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.