IFish.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for some light weight blind material to use for ducking, anybody have any good suggestions. Andy and Bax has some nice stuff in Advantage camo but its something like $14 a yard!!! Dont need much just enough to conceal a couple guys a little better than the natural vegetation can do. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
I just bought some at Sportsmans made by Hunters Specialties, its Max4 with die cut leaves, i'll be putting it on my boat blind. The leaf holes will make it nice to add natural vegetation for realism. 12ftX56" $18.00, 30ftX56" $40.00.

Daryn

·
Registered
14,157 Posts
I'm assuming your thinking along the lines of cheap goose layouts???

Here's an idea.....
You know that plastic orange contruction zone webbing they put up around construction sites???
Well, I've seen it in black as well......

Cut a couple peices as long as a man is tall and add whoop/raffia/quack grass with zip ties. Lay it on top of you. Should last 2-3 seasons. You can roll up it like a sleeping bag, light weight, and you can still see through it. Use your blind bag for a headrest. Just flip it aside when time to shoot.
Hunt'nFish

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
I'm assuming your thinking along the lines of cheap goose layouts???

Thanx Mike, Jeremy and I have an interest in being able to create some makeshift blinds for those few days when we get a better chip than
Hunt Unit Blind #9.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts