IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
41,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank goodness for boat tops or I'd be a rice krispie! Reports yesterday were slow, so I went today ... glad I did! I left 2 nates in the river that fell to my gold spinner ... saw better than a dozen caught just below the green can (you know the one!) ... weeds were not a problem ... who could ask for anything more? Well, a video crew would have been nice. First fish chomped before I even got the newspaper out of the bag. Wonder what I missed while I was napping. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
See what happens when I am not in your boat. I wish I could have joined you, but probably would have put the jinx on you like I normally do.

Way to go on the nates.

·
Registered
22,376 Posts
Got to love that area aye Pete? Congrats on this fishies. Wear lots of sunblock. :cheers:

·
Registered
366 Posts
Pete,

Sounds like you had a great day, thanks for the report. My son gave me some jingle bells mounted on springs and a clamp to attach to a rod tip. It was a total gag gift
, but I pulled them out the other day and slept like a baby on board.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Hi Pete,i was up by #50 today and saw 8 fish caught with 2 released.Total for me -FISH 4- Bob 1 released talked to a guy that was there yesterday and it was about the same.It must not be my turn yet there was fish caught on both sides of me today.I won't be going again untill Tuesday.Got to move my folks into a retirement home and get their house ready to sell.See ya.
Bob :grin:
Oh Yeah,the grass was pretty bad today :depressed:

[ 06-27-2003, 06:29 PM: Message edited by: dawhunt ]

·
Registered
531 Posts
Pete,
I will be going out on sunday :dance: if your fishing look for the 18' sportsman with the I fish
flag and say hello. :cheers:
uboat.

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
C'Mon Pete...Take it from a "napper"...that's what "bells" were created for.

Yeah...they'll pitch you crap about having a bell..but you know what...if somethin' ever happens on your rod when you're not paying attention...for whatever reasons...you'll know about it. Trust me. I find them nice when the sun gets in the same area as your rod tip. Beats staring into the sun. :cool:

Mark

1 - 7 of 7 Posts