IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day,

I am have been a lurker and am now getting my act together to post. I posted my newbie story under the name of (Wasilla Sniper) but I thought that name might make people think I am some freako. I used to be a Sniper in the Marine Corps years past.

I am wondering if there are any residents of Anchorage/Wasilla/Palmer on the site and if anyone is interested in a little fishing?

Thanks.

·
Registered
10,861 Posts
I'll be up again for the whole summer in June-september. Can't wait

·
Registered
720 Posts
I'm not a full time resident "yet", we have a piece of property out East End road in Homer. Will make it home one of these days.

Will be up July next year. like clock work.

tight lines

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
I used to live on the lower hillside in Anchorage, but now I'm stuck back here. :depressed:
Oh well, it could always be worse.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Interesting that you posted this ... within the week I will know if I am driving my girlfriend home to Palmer ... if we have to do it, we are setting our sights on that first week of November to make the drive ... any advise??? We thought about the ferry but the connecting ferry between Juneau and Seward only runs every other mos and we already missed it. Now while there I will meet her parents for the first time and maybe kick around the idea of following up there ... you know, a man's heart will sometimes make him do what the rational mind would not ... any advise on what it's like to live in Anchorage/Palmer?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts